Please read the following terms. By contacting the IEA with a view to purchasing a painting displayed in the Online Gallery (the Gallery) you will be deemed to have understood these terms and agreed to be bound by them.
- The IEA offers for sale the paintings displayed in the Gallery as limited agents for their Artists.
- Colour: Although we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of images on our website we cannot guarantee that the colours and appearance of artwork will be identical to the original.
- Dimensions: All given dimensions are approximate image sizes, excluding the frame.
- Availability: The artworks displayed on our site are not guaranteed available after making an enquiry.
- Framing: This is included in the price of Originals unless stated otherwise.
- Copyright: The rights to the image remain with the artist or the estate of the artist. The purchase of an artwork does not confer the right or licence to use the image for commercial or any other purposes.
- Risk: In the goods passes on collection or on delivery of the goods to the address stated in your order.
- Title to the goods: This will pass to you only when full payment has been made for them.
- In no circumstances may the IEA, its servants or agents, be held liable for any financial loss suffered by either party beyond the value of the purchase price held by the IEA in its position of Stakeholder.
The President and Council of the IEA (August 2020)
For the purposes of the Data Protection legislation, you agree that the personal information you provide, and all relevant communications, may be retained by the IEA for the purposes only for the purpose of fulfilling your enquiry/order.
- On receiving an enquiry/order from you, the IEA will pass it on to the Artist concerned, together with the contact details you have provided.
- For the purposes of the Data Protection legislation, you agree that the personal information you provide, and all relevant communications, may be retained by the IEA for the purposes only of the proposed enquiry/sale.
Money Back Guarantee
You will have the right to reject the painting within 14 days of the date of your receipt of the painting by giving notice of rejection by email to the IEA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you choose to reject the painting you must return it to the Artist within that period of 14 days – undamaged and using the wrapping in which it was delivered to you.
- PLEASE NOTE, it shall be your responsibility to arrange for the return of the painting entirely at your own expense, and the painting shall be your responsibility, and at your risk, until it has been returned to the Artist in an undamaged condition. You are therefore advised to arrange for the painting to be insured to its full agreed value until it is returned to the Artist.
- When the Artist informs the IEA that the painting has been safely returned in an undamaged condition, then as soon as practicable the IEA will refund to you the agreed purchase price held by the IEA on behalf of both parties, without deduction.
We use PayPal to process all our online payments, and you are protected via the PayPal Consumer protection rights with every purchase from www.eastanglianartists.com
- On receiving your payment, the IEA will hold this payment for 28 days from the date of receipt, acting as Stakeholder for both parties.
- The IEA will contact the Artist who will arrange for the painting to be delivered to you.
- The Artist will then contact you directly to discuss an agreement as to the cost of wrapping and delivering the painting to you.
- A separate invoice will be sent to you based on this agreed price. This is payable to the IEA’s PayPal Account, upon confirmation of this payment the Artist will dispatch/deliver the painting to you.
Alternative Payment Methods
We use PayPal to process all our online payments, alternative payment methods may be considered via a request made at email@example.com
- Stirling cheques (by arrangement only).
- BACS Transfer payments (by arrangement only).
- All payments must be made in pounds Sterling.
On receiving your payment, the IEA will contact the Artist who will arrange for the painting to be delivered to you.
- The painting will only be dispatched after payment in full has been received, this will include any additional post and packing charges.
- Delivery is to UK addresses only and will include (if agreed) insurance for transit. All items can be delivered (by the Post Office or where appropriate by a courier company or individual as arranged by the Artist). All packaging will be arranged by the Artist concerned.
- We aim to deliver within 7-10 working days of cleared payment although due to current economic climates this may take longer.