CALL FOR ENTRIES – FINAL SELECTION COMPLETED
Please login to find out if your work has passed the final selection stage.
- You will need your email address and the password you created when submitting your application.
- If you have forgotten your password you will need to complete the “forgot your password” section.
If further information is required please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Gallery, Picturecraft, Lees Yard, Holt, Norfolk, NR25 6HS
- Open For Entry: 1 July 2018
- Entry Deadline: 10 September 2018, Noon
- Preselection Notification: 7 October 2018
- Artwork Delivery: 12 and 13 October. 10 am to 4 pm
- Final Selection Notification: 15 October.
- Collection of unaccepted works: 16 and 17 October, 10 am to 4 pm
- Private View: 19 October, 5 pm to 8 pm
- Exhibition Open To Public: 20 to 29 October, 10 am to 5 pm, and 31 October, 10 am to 2 pm
- Collection of unsold work: 30 October, 2 pm to 4 pm, and 31 October, 10 am to 4 pm
Members of the IEA will be attending The Gallery on many days during the Annual Exhibition and will be available to talk to you about the Institute and the works on show.
We are particularly excited to announce the ‘special’ demonstration days.
Sunday 21 October
there will be demonstrations in The Gallery both by Brian Ryder
(a founder member of the IEA, now FIEA, and also a Council Member of the ROI) who will be demonstrating a landscape in oils, and by Bob Brandt
(also a founder member and currently the President of the IEA) who will be creating acrylic sketch-portraits of visitors for them to take away – without charge! If you want to have your portrait painted, just turn up. Visitors will be able to ‘sit’ on a first-come, first served basis.
Sunday 28 October there will be demonstrations by Naomi Clements-Wright (PIEA, a noted portrait and still-life artist who has exhibited with many major national art societies, including the Royal Society of Portrait Painters, the NEAC and the BP Portrait Prize), and by Eddie Goodridge (AIEA, the Norfolk-based artist whose works are collected throughout the world).
they both will be joined by watercolour specialist Ian McManus
IEA who will be producing demonstrations of a street scene with figures and a landscape.
Tuesday 23 October
, and again on Saturday 27 October
, we will be welcoming into The Gallery to demonstrate IEA’s Council Member and President-Elect, Derek Blois
who has built a dominant reputation in the armed-forces, aviation and maritime worlds with his stunning paintings of aircraft, ships and other subjects. You will be amazed by his artistic skill as you watch him at work and are able to ask him about it.
Admission to The Gallery to see the demonstrations and ask questions of the artists will be completely free of charge. Many will be keen to take advantage of these special days.
Why not combine a visit to The Gallery on either of these days, when parking in Holt is easy, with perhaps a lunch in a local restaurant.
We look forward to welcoming you
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY